Milesight D2D Communication
- Based on LoRa® Technology
- No LoRaWAN® Gateway Needed
- No Cloud Platform Needed
- Low Latency (Response Time: Less Than 1 Second)
- Coexist with LoRaWAN®
What Is Milesight D2D?
Milesight Independently Develops
Milesight D2D is a device to device communication protocol that enables Milesight LoRaWAN® node devices to directly communicate with one another without a LoRaWAN® Gateway.
Milesight D2D & LoRaWAN®
A Supplementary to LoRaWAN®
- Coexist with LoRaWAN®. One device, two protocols
- Enable nodes-to-nodes communication without the presence
of a gateway
- Achieve quickly local control for Milesight LoRaWAN® devices
- Reduce packet loss probability
Why Milesight D2D?
Low latency (less than 1 second in the same room)
Low power for battery operation of both sides
Long range and as secure as LoRaWAN®
No useless beaconing and difficult synchronization
Initial feature which coexisted with LoRaWAN®
No additional hardware and LoRaWAN® gateways are
needed, leading to cost saving
How Does It Work?
One control device can control multiple agent devices with Milesight D2D protocol. Similarly, one agent device
can receive different demands from multiple control devices, then act in accordingly.
Milesight Device Types
Controller & Agent
What Will Milesight Do?
In the near future, Milesight plans to extend our product portfolio to develop more D2D devices for markets, and leverage Milesight D2D technology to help tackle more data transmission challenges.