Can I Apply for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) ?
According to the RMA policy, this warranty does not cover defects or malfunctions caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance, failure to follow operating instructions, or use with equipment with which is not intended to be used.
Customers are only allowed to return products as a result of the product being defective or due to a Milesight order entry error or manufacturing error and when a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number has been issued.
- Products must have been purchased directly from Milesight.
- Out of Policy requests are subject to acceptance by Milesight. A restocking fee may apply.
- Products must be returned to Milesight designated location within 30 days of receiving your Returns Material Authorization (RMA) number.
- Failure to return product within 30 days may result in cancellation of the Return Material Authorization number.
What should I Do before Returning Milesight Product?
Non-warranty service for End-of-Life products will not be provided. Contact your sales manager for product replacement. For all non-warranty repairs Milesight will charge you a diagnostic fee including repair and shipping charges.
Submit RMA Form
Please download and ask your Milesight support to fill in Milesight RMA form (you do not need to fill in this form and we’ll do it for you) and Milesight will provide an RMA number. IMPORTANT NOTICE! Before returning, please ensure that: The problem is not related to software configuration problems (re-install the software without saving the configuration)
Send Your Prouduct
Mark shipping box with RMA number you have been assigned to and return products to designated address in RMA Policy. Products to be returned should be properly packed to avoid any damage during delivery. Unwanted transportation damage may cause false analysis results and can lead to invalidation of warranty.
When products are received, your Milesight sales representative will contact you.
If the repair is done under warranty, Milesight will return the product to the customer at no charge.This Limited Liability Warranty only covers defects in material and workmanship and is subject to the exclusions listed below. This Limited Liability Warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
This Limited Warranty is subject to change without notification.
Milesight PRODUCTS ARE INTENDED TO BE USED BY PERSONS WITH TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE. ANY OTHER USE RENDERS THE LIMITED WARRANTIES EXPRESSED HEREIN AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES NULL AND VOID AND SAME ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. ALSO EXCLUDED FROM THIS LIMITED WARRANTY ARE ANY AND ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE OR REVENUE, LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE OR ANY OTHER ECONOMIC LOSS.
How to Package Your To-Be-Returned Milesight Product ?
- Ask your Milesight support to fill in an RMA form, we will check all information and respond to you soon. RMA number with RMA form will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Material must be properly packed (preferably in original box); *Customer will take full responsibility for proper packaging equipment to be returned to Milesight;
- RMA number should be clearly marked on outside of the box;
- Please print received Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form and send it back alongside with devices.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned items and their warranty type.
Who Should Pay for the Shipping Fee ?
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We recommend using a trackable shipping service. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned items. RMA items should be sent to the designated address (please ask your sales representative).
Milesight is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order. According to GDPR regulation, provided private data will be used with care and only for warranty purposes.