Digital signage is becoming ubiquitous and more interactive in daily life. With such equipment, content displayed to users can be changed and customized via SMS text message, and bar code coupons can be issued to cellular devices. However, advertisers are demanding more flexibility on digital signage that they rent, and expect it to function flawlessly.
To conveniently deploy it and enhance cost savings, Milesight provides a secure, reliable, flexible and cost effective networking solution for digital signage owners so that technical guys do not have to go to sites from time to time for maintenance and contents update of those signage boards, many of which are often located in places where cable installations would be impractical or prohibitively expensive.
Milesight industrial cellular routers support digital signage which displayed for a wide variety of applications:
- Hotels, Casinos, Resorts
- Hospitals, Pharmacies, Doctor & Dentist Offices
- Quick-Service Restaurants & Retail Stores
- Public transport and Sports Arenas
Benefits & Features:
- Provides a faster, easier, and less expensive Internet access than wired Internet connectivity
- Features an user upgradable 3G/4G module, 5* 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, state-of-the-art IP routing, stateful Firewall and VPN for easier device deployment
- Gets your signage connected to Internet within minutes—no need to wait for communication lines to be installed
- Supports multiple functions, more than just delivers content updates to your signage
- Supports remotely-managed routers and perform updates from a central location, without having to physically visit the site
- Supports multiple VPN types (IPsec/L2TP/GRE/PPTP/DMVPN/OpenVPN) for protecting against security threats through live monitoring
- Works on 3G/4G (LTE, HSPA+) CDMA & GSM networks worldwide